Kınalıada Surp Krikor Lusavoriç Armenian Church, Istanbul, Turkey
Founded in 1855 on the island of Kinaliada, this church was opened for worship by Patriarch Hagop III in 1857. The church's first bell tower was built with the help of Bagdasar Hagopian. In 1988, the existing bell tower was built and the church was renovated with basic strengthening works. There are also two chapels in the church, which consists of a prayer section and an altar.
The Patriarchate's summer residence and Karagözyan Orphanage and Rest House are also located near the Church.
Kinaliada Armenian ChurchStatus - Active
Location - Akgünlük Sok. No: 10, 34977 Kınalıada, Istanbul, Turkey
Tel: (0216) 381-4214